PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircrews are at the end of their tether
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2001, 02:51
The Gorilla

Inter Arma Enim Silentius Lex Legis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skywatcher -I could not agree with you more.
The leadership, lack of is, exactly the problem here. The idiots we have back at the sqn think that everything is hunky dory and there is no fatigue problem. In addition IFS is NOT doing it's job and I for one will never again submit a condor or human factors report. Yes IFS we are having witch hunts back here in Lincs, so much for your empty promises.

Rules designed for Flight Safety are not being bent, they are being broken. To all those who say "It's down to the individual to refuse to fly etc etc" I say this:
A fine sentiment, but human nature being what it is, it is difficult to carry it out. Especially in the bully boy atmosphere prevailing in theatre at the moment. Day has already stated his policy on this matter.

This thread isn't about aircrew bleating about a lack of Hotac/Rates. It's about providing the best resources for the best Airforce in the world to once again excel. Is it really to much to expect to be able to get a good day/nights sleep whilst on Ops?

We really are lions led by complete imbeciles. Nothing will be done to correct matters and senior officers will continue to lie and cheat to get the job done, whilst looking good.

" A volunteer is worth 10 pressed men, but a disgruntled employee can cause more damage than a 1000 volunteers"