PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hydraulic Lock /Jack Stall
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2007, 19:55
Revolutionary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tut-tut everybody! You should know (or should have known) that on PPRUNE there is now a two-year moratorium before jack stall can be discussed again, other than the odd thread in which references are made to movie characters or fluffy animals. When you encounter jack stall, no matter how big or small, you must refrain from reporting your experience on PPRUNE. On this board, there must be nothing mentioned, analyzed, postulated, theorized, hinted, discussed, surmised or even educated-guessed at when it comes to jack stall because...umm...because...uhh...because...oh yeah, because all of us here at PPRUNE are tired of flogging that dead horse, that's why. And if you don't like it, just take your curious kiester over to any of the other aviation discussion boards in which jack stall may be discussed in a manner that might bring up some useful, timely, or worthwhile information.

I do apologize that you weren't fully briefed on this procedure. However, if you'll be so good as to put a tick-mark in the appropriate box on the form, initial it and then fax it to me, I'll sign you off so you'll know better for next time.