PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Airways Scam
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2007, 18:31
mickeyp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eastern FO Scheme AAA

Can anyone post further info on this scheme as there seems to have been some bad feeling in the info ive managed to locate

my own research shows eastern and aaa are running a scheme to supply 12 pilots 'in principle' to the airline is this the same scheme? or another one? ive found info on both triple a website and bristol gs website i wasnt able to find anything on eastern airways website

mike cr if it last years news and been covered can you point me in the direction of the info? surely aaa or eastern website would be the most up to date info? the stuff on aaa website doesnt suggest the scheme was last years only? id be interested to see where ive missed with my search!!!! post a link if possible

How long is the scheme for? Indeed is it still running as advertised on aaa website?

have aaa supplied the 12 cadets to eastern as suggested? or are there still vacancies?

have i missed something but arent rough costs for training advertised on the schools website? surely students getting involved would have done their research about costs etc surely it is sensible to include extra funds for those inevitable off days. aaa's website prices dont compare too badly with other schools

why the big fuss about proving things in court (reference the use of the word 'scam' previously used in this thread)? whats that got to do with flight training?

perhaps I need to be more thorough with my research in future

an interesting thread all the same, i am interested as I was hoping to apply for this