PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lee On Solent - The End?
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2007, 15:34
execExpress

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"If there was a way I could help the fight I would be happy to pitch in but the existing Lee Users seem to have already covered every possible base."

Dave - there are practical, discrete "task-lets", that folks like yourself can help with if they would like to pitch in and help.

If you wish, email me for a picklist of doable tasks, and choose one you are happy to take on for us (we cant get to them all as fast as we would like, so are are prioritising hard).

These are dark days right now, but strange as it may seem, as a result Lee is probably closer now than it has ever been to becoming be a normal shared GA airfield, with Police (priority) and MCA (priority) flying operations.

Lee Flying Assocation (http://www.eghf.co.uk) have a lot a significant actions and planning in hand (not all evident on the website!). Nonentheless LFA would really appreciate additional help with from the aviation community.

LFA 'open' meeting being held at Crofton Community Centre, Stubbington 1900, Sunday 28th October.