PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots Lisence vs. Diploma vs. Degree
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2007, 12:52
propdrop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
indicative of nothing more than an ability to achieve nothing very much whilst simply awaiting the foregone results of reflective advantage. As such, one might just as well mail order the piece of parchment from Harare with Ebagum's signature on the flapping seal for all the international credence that such variations on the theme of Bronco Lane might afford.
Nice...the uneducated masses takes the cake again. you are either in the dark or the smartest person i have ever heard of. Both my degree and cpl/instuctors took some serious studying. Although, the degree much more so...

Interesting statistic: At UP in 2001, ±600 people enrolled for B.comm Accounting (future CA's intent on taking over the world). In 2002 110 finished their second year. Call that what you want, but i would like to know what the ratio is of ppl pilots starting studying their comm and then never completing it. When you get to tersiary study level, many many people just can't hack it, is this true for CPL / ATPL exams as well? I am not talking re-writes, I am talking about giving it up, changing you goal. I am not being sarcastic, i would really like to know.