PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No GrowBags when buying booze.
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2007, 09:40
Al R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Monkey tamer said:
What I really detest is people walking about town without headdress on... that is all the public may see of us- make the effort!!
Bang on. I will head back from the gym tonight, and I just know that at the the supermarket or outside the chippy, in public view will be a couple of wretched erks or sallow faced teenage matelots.. hands in pockets, chewing chips like BSE infected cattle at the cud, generally whingeing like fk about being told to do something that they 'didn't join up for' and generally, looking absolutely.. PATHETIC. The SWO needs to get his arse down there pronto and double them back to the unit to be locked up, or is that intruding on their human rights, the poor little poppets.

As for the chap in question, anyone who uses BP fullstop needs to ask themselves what planet they're on. They supported the Nazis, they arranged to supply the Kaiser's Navy, they trample over Alaska, SA and the Middle East with a dissregard that even other oil companies find dreadful and as we saw from the fine handed down to them yesterday, they don't give a damn about their workers in the States, so why should they care about this. BP is the only fuel card I haven't got. I would rather juice up with Tesco muck than stop at BP.