PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hydraulic Lock /Jack Stall
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2007, 00:12
FH1100 Pilot

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts
Tut-tut, K48! You should know (or should have known) that on PPRUNE there is at least a two-year moratorium before *any* accident can be discussed, other than the obligatory, lengthy thread in which condolences are wished to the pilot and crew. When an accident occurs, no matter how big or small, we must always wait until the "official" report comes out (for as long as that may take) before the event can even be spoken about out loud. There must be nothing mentioned, analyzed, postulated, theorized, hinted, discussed, surmised or even educated-guessed at because...umm...because...uhh...because...oh yeah, because the lords of PPRUNE say so, that's why. And if you don't like it, just take your curious kiester over to any of the other aviation discussion boards in which accidents are discussed in a manner that might bring up some useful, timely, or worthwhile information.

I do apologize that you weren't fully briefed on this procedure. However, if you'll be so good as to put a tick-mark in the appropriate box on the form, initial it and then fax it to me, I'll sign you off so you'll know better for next time.

Remember: Accident talk here = Verboten!

Happy to help.