PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet Buys GB Airways (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2007, 23:32
lm72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've just read " rumours " and i wanted to laugh. I'm also a GB cabin crew.
I love our flight crew but sometimes...It's true GB is not bad at all but like any other airlines there is also bad things.
* Crew food always the same, and guys let's be honest : how many times did we complained for the lack of healthy food. Have you forgot about the FRUIT story?
* Club food ... how often do the crew get it?
* 1 hour turnaround... did you min 45 min ? flight crew might see it as a rest time.. but not crew... we get a break only while cleaners are on board
* Staff travel... brillant concessions...£52 LON/PAR/LON
£68 LON/AGP/LON etc..etc..
Brillant long haul concessions but not european ones... manage to get a confirm ticket for £90 to AGP.
* and Sharm...and Ourgada...we love those don't we? 14 hours day. And if we get called out for one of those we don' t get the day off.

But still, I really enjoy working for GB. Good atmosphere. Good laugh. Lhr report is just brillant, great staff. Very busy flights all year long, but short. Lhr Flight crew are brillant they do whatever they can to help us, they'' ll do a coffee for you on turnaround, they never take crew food, club food without making sure there is enough for everyone.

I've to to say you guys seem also nice. I'm glad I read your posts .. going to sleep a lot better. It has been an horrible day.
This morning I never thought I'll be saying this but: Can' t wait to meet you.