PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Denham Pilot Centre
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2007, 20:25
trafficcontrol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I fly at Wycombe, So not too far really, I just thought that with my PPL which I have had over a year now, it would be nice to venture out a little and see what other places have to offer! The whole point of a PPL is its freedom, and i thought seeing how other clubs work would be nice for experience likewise!
Sounds really nice! :-) And the prices seem as i said before very competitive, and £195 is quite reasonable also. However, their discount makes joining AOPA seem like a smart move.
Most of my experience is on C152 and C172, which they conveniantly have on fleet also. But I was thinking about a pa28 conversion seeing as they have alot more of them available to use.
I can understand fully with proceedures in and out and appreciate they are very strict due to the location of Denham inside Heathrow CTR but flying at wycombe gets you good at noise control restrictions also due to the moaning neighbours so am used to that sort of thing! Makes the departure and rejoin more exciting i think!
Many thanks for your comments, if anyone else wants to shed some light please do! :-D
TC