PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 2
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2001, 01:26
OOPS 78

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

I think that we all need to calm down a bit. Wratton may be trying to sidestep the Lords enquirey, but we must remember that many of us are approaching this subject from the direction of "Wratton's a t***er." The Lords may well not see it that way.

As to the serviceability of the chinny, Wrotten is trying to argue that regardless of the chinny being s or not the crew f***ed up earlier on. Whilst I don't subscribe to that point of view it is possible that the Lords will.

All I am saying don't count chickens etc. I hope that things will go against the air farce on this one and the records of 2 pilots will be cleared.

I suppose that the biggest problem we have is that one of these di**heads is still working with us and running a large part of the show. I am a helo pilot and I never want that **** on my cab.

While we tend to take the view that this forum 'polices' itself, we do draw the line at hidden foul language. I have deleted one such word so that the nice ladies who read this particular thread should not have to read it.

PPRuNe Pop
Administrator

[ 13 December 2001: Message edited by: PPRuNe Pop ]