PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DRC Presidential Aircraft Attached at FALA
Old 25th Oct 2007, 08:40
SAT_BOSS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Rule of Law

The rule of law in Africa does not exist. My suggestion is to have someone take out all the gold fittings and usable stuff out of the aircraft one night and torch the bloody thing.
Should there be an attachment order then I think that the insurance money as such on such a payout will form part of that attachment and a good chance exist that that policy is not held in SA so a foreign court might be more inclined to grant the value of that aircraft's insurance to the people that have been wronged.
This sick continent does not need a try at the rule of law and also does not need idiot judges that have clearly received a phone call that it’s a diplomatic matter and we should be more thus and that .... bullS..t I say
Hurt these bastards that are hurting our pockets and teach them a very good lesson, maybe a bit of fire and a loud bang is required.
(Frans I will not be surprised if these DRC Goons will hire some of their equally corrupt Nigerian Goons) to hurt you or your family .... Have the bloody thing burnt, the lesson will never be forgotten!
(Wonder if the judge will now get an appointment to the Constitutional Court so she can be part of that Clowned Up gang of Fa....ts)
Good luck guys, GIVE THEM HELL!