PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2007, 21:45
Roland Pulfrew

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
D IFF

The starting point is that you have to raise a telephone request and "log a call" (0800 085 3600 Option 4 Option 1 if you are RAF) or an online i-Support request. "They" have 10 working days to get you an answer. If you get no satisfaction (highly likely) then you can raise a formal complaint which goes to the JPA Ops Room at Centurion House (can't remember the rest of the address but it is on one of those JPA Customer Charter flyers that were issued when JPA started but are like gold dust now). If no-one else can post the address I will try and get it at the weekend and PM you.

Once you have formally complained (and don't expect that to get you any satisfaction) then the next step is redress..... but who do you actually redress? I am just approaching that stage now so will let you know when I find out.

I have just found out that complainants are now be encouraged by a lot of PSFs to redress, this is now believed to be the only way that their star-ships will ever believe that there is a significant problem with JPA.

Also remember that JPA cannot close a call without your approval to do so (recent change). Up until very recently they could close a call whenever they felt like it - that helps their stats. Now they need your permission to do so. If they close a call without your permission ensure that you raise another call and reference any earlier "calls". Also include the fact they closed a call without your permission in any formal complaint.

Oh and "Good Luck".