PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Apache to be flown by Floppy Jocks!!!!!!!
Old 7th Dec 2001, 01:34
You Aint Seen Me. Roit!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gainesy

The problem with sarcasm is that you look a bit of a prat when your statements are inaccurate or if you are misinformed.

The number of Apaches at Wallop is well into double figures and the first one was delivered there nearly 18 months ago.

If you were in the AAC you would have known that and if you were a Fishhead you probably wouldn't have been so stupid as to make such an ill informed coment. Therefore you must be a Crab.

This means you probably believe that you lot should have the machine for yourselves, but know deep down that it will never happen.

You therfore feel the need to do your best to undermine us lot who have got it. And who are keeping it.

There never has been a delay in the delivery of the aircraft, well not a significant one anyway. The problems so far are with the training devices.

As a pilot with the vast amount of experience and time that I am sure you would like us all to believe that you have got,(!) this will not be much of a surprise. Technology of this magnitude is sure to have teething problems, Typhoon for example. Actually, the fact that we have the aircraft on time, if not the training package is a bit of an achievement me thinks. (You probably don't though)

Gainesy.......Gainesy........you still there? No, thought not.

[ 06 December 2001: Message edited by: You Aint Seen Me. Roit! ]

[ 06 December 2001: Message edited by: You Aint Seen Me. Roit! ]