PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots protest over 'noxious' air
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2007, 20:56
lomapaseo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I doubt you will agree with me on this, but please at least try to think this over and perhaps offer us a considered response, as distinct from an emotional reaction. I repeat - this response is made with the greatest of respect to you. Please show the same respect to others here who may not be so lucky as you.
There is no disrepect allowed on this board let alone intended from either side of the argument. Just because your arguments do not carry a convincing weight of evidence to the scientific community does not mean that we disrespect you personally. If it's empathy that you seek than perhaps in another thread. If it's action you seek based on your arguments than you are just going to have to hear the counter arguments that stand in your way. This board, in a manner, does represent the same arguments that you will hear elsewhere within the greater public, so what better chance to have your case heard and discussed pro and con than right here.

Just do not be misled by listening or seeking solace from like minded folks just as yourself.