PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2007, 15:39
bristowmanagement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, things are going real well in Nigeria. Our new success story is the Target Zero initiative and the great Bristow song which everyone just can't stop humming or singing. Our new target zero target of no satisfied customers at the BRC has now been met as satisfaction levels with new service provider Spewler gardens grow. I think everyone will agree that a charge of only N4500 per day for 3 meals is very reasonable. This equates to only $34 per day. There have been complaints from some of the old school whingers that this is far in excess of their N2,500 per day allowance, but most of these people are too fat from having spent most of the excess allowance they had before on drinking too much Star beer, so a cutback on what they spend will fulfil another target zero initiative - zero weight gain. Surely nobody expects that the new higher levels of everything should all be met by the company? How would Neddy Holdoff make enough profit to ensure his final payoff is at a maximum next year? Now, I know that everyone is waiting to hear about the overdue announcement on local allowances. I can tell you that we've considered everything most carefully and as pasrt of our target zero initiative, we've decided on a zero increase.
Our other initiative of zero more new helicopters is also being met with engineering staff and supply chain working closely together to ensure that even 25 year old helicopters with 30,000 hours still perform a valuable service for our customers. Valued customers such as Naddax are extremely happy with the service we manage to squeeze out of some of the oldest 412 and S76 helicopters still flying.
Despite the slump in the US$ we continue to meet another zero initiative of zero more staff than we need. Eventually we plan to have zero expatriate staff, but numbers are not yet falling fast enough to meet the target date of 2010 for this. Expect new initiatives in this direction shortly.
One World, One Team, One Pilot, One Helicopter, One Mechanic.