PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fugro 406 Crash in Entebbe
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2007, 13:40
Rubes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello,
First off, i wish to convey my sympathy to all those affected by the Fugro incident that sparked the emergence of this thread.
I would like to take this oppertunity to ask any current or ex Fugro employees what the min requirements are for applicants. I am planning on travelling to S.A. to complete 0-CPL and would like to know what the oppertunities are, particularly at Fugro for a newly qualified pilot. Do I need to have completed the full ATPL before hand? If so are there any oppertunities in Africa for CPL qualified pilots? I would like to earn during the period i study for the ATPL and if I can fly for a wage as well as gaining the hours to complete said ATPL, I would be very happy!!!!!
I don't wish to return to the U.K. and convert my licences straight away, I would like the oppertunity to do some 'real' flying and have some 'adventure', esp. in Africa, drink some Castle, or Mosi if i can, eat some billtong, ostrich is my preference and alot of Pop.....smoke peter stuyvesant and get a gruff voice!
Any help on the CPL and Fugro employment oppertunites is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Rubes

Last edited by Rubes; 23rd Oct 2007 at 18:29. Reason: I hope i don't offend anyone by using this thread