PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cityjet
Thread: Cityjet
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2007, 19:05
BusinessMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oompa Loompa, thanks for the insights. Can we take it that you are with Cityjet then? I'm trying to work some financials which involve having to pay off debt from the FTE integrated course so if you know the answers to the following and have the time to comment it would be much appreciated

As some have suggested, repayments for the full costs of the FTE course would be in the region of 1000-1500euros/month so I'm trying to build a clear picture of the income to cover that, as well as probably at least 1000 euros/month for London accom & bills. Just stating for the record that my ££ questions are motivated by a wish to plan realistically rather than avarice !

- when you say '...half pay until line check complete.' am I right that this is 50% of the 23k euros? Ie 11.5k euros?

- the bit about '...no accomodation costs...' during line training; do they put you up in a hotel the whole way through line training then? Ie even when on non-working days back in London?

- how quickly does the pay rise after the first year? (I wasn't sure where the 70k & 140k mentioned by others on the thread came from)

- is 2k euros a month a reasonable planning assumption for flight pay?

Excuse my ignorance on these points - I'm trying to put that right by asking

Cheers, BM