PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - hello MAS
Thread: hello MAS
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2007, 20:12
CAPTAIN WOOBLAH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Dear Camelbird,

I think it is a case of sour grapes here Nikki did not sell us out via an East Malaysian coup. 5 twotters and 10 F-50's does not constitute a great percentage. If memory serves correctly at that time we had close to 50 B734's. So, I would say that the majority of votes came from the young guns of the time which makes up most of the widebody middle ages now. I think he was lured to management because he is a sharp bumi and his intentions were good. But, I disagree with his decision. Regarding charter, I say good for him and I wish him luck. Additionally I think he would have made a great DFO and that he would have fought for us in that capacity.

sayacayasamalu,

I think you are way off base. The guys that left MAS did it because they were sick of the status quo and had the guts to cut the umbilical chord and move on to a different space time continuum rather than remain still stupid. They are the ones that have put Malaysian pilots on the international podium and perhaps even opened doors for you should you decide to move from MAS one day. Kudos to them. Now days it is not just the Europeans that can move to our shores but us to theirs as well. My penny worth.

Wooblah