PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tair Airways
Thread: Tair Airways
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2007, 02:47
furry3007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cut the chase!

I am so sick and tired of attending Tair's never ending general meeting... Trying to amaze us of the so-called improvement or progress which is even vague! Showing us the uniform that is so lousy, not even a banker would wear and all other stuffs.. YOU (tair mgmt, esp. ramirez!) are wasting our time! money! and effort! Stop threatening us that we cannot apply with other airlines because we had an agreement with tair, and if we do so, we are obliged to pay P50,000 to cover all the training expenses. why dont you compute all those expenses and i will give you a blow-by-blow account of all the money ive wasted on your crap!

Here's a few part of the said contract. and i'll make sure to bring my lawyer at your office (if ever it is still existing) and slap to your faces my contract against you.
---------------------------------------------
Dear ms. valera,

In consideration of the training agreement executed between myself and tair airways inc. I am therefore signifying my commitment not to pursue any employment relationship with any other airline, domestic, or foreign and to make available my services as a member of tair's cabin crew when required to do so.

In case of any breach of the above commitments, in violation of the training agreement, i hereby agree to pay the amount of P50,000 representing the actual cost and expenses incurred by tair in financing my training as a cabin crew member and such other damages that may be sustained by tair as a result of my failure to continue with my career in the company.

-------------------------------------
This contract was not notarized, no inclusive dates, and no copy was given to any trainees.

Just so you would know, everyone was forced to sign this contract on the said gen. meeting. I am very sure, this contract was design because the management is threatened that almost all of the fa trainees are about to live the country becuase they have been hired by other airlines, and almost everyone is applying to other airlines. and you cannot blame us! you cannot stop us from fulfiling our dreams. We cant be a frustrated flight attendant forever!