PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Working and Living in Trinidad
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2007, 08:22
scottishterrier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What the F@*# !

When are they going to figure out we don`t want to go abroad but are forced to move on, one being money but the main reason is pilot fatigue. Early departures/late landings with 12 - 14 hr duty and minimum days off just don`t cut it anymore unless you work equal time off (not night stby being called part of a day off). We rather move on than risk having an incident or accident acredited to your name.
So, we dont want to go abroad. !!!! ......Well dont go. ... MONEY..... So you want expat or touring salaries and time off ,.... what planet are you on. get paid lots of dollars and Mr Manning and his buddies , who, if i dare say it, are little diiferent from the west wing personalities, Will love for you to give them a healthy slice of your cash.
If touring does not suit and neither does a full time position, do something about it. For too long people have accepted the sh and did nothing about it. When someone takes a stand you all cower and wait for the fall out.... Hoping that you will gain by it ! Once again I say Stand together and take your case to the "west wing". You want your cake and eat it, what a bunch of pussies.

From Sirvivr's previous input, and statement about the TWO FEMALE CAPTAINS , Does he have some kind of foresight. No Not Double Vision!.
Or perhaps he will be on the Review Board, that would bring some non biased view, or even that perhaps he has some inside information as the West Wings Snitch. Maybe he was fantasizing about the possibility of Some Thai Girls to Mold into the kind of pilots to fill the slots !

Well ......"you Just have to trust us"............. Who remebers that little Gem from the chief ?

We rather move on than risk having an incident or accident acredited to your name.
That would not seem to be the case, Triniflapper !

The governor incident for example, So how many incidents will that tally ?

ST

Last edited by scottishterrier; 20th Oct 2007 at 10:30. Reason: coz i can