PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Questions for the CAS?
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2007, 07:50
GasFitter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gasfitter,
I take it you are Navy by the use of 'Crabfats'.
Wrong. Additionally, I've served with the Senior Service (including Submariners) in AFG ... and that's not bad for a land-locked country.
Firstly, unless I missed the Carrier Group on Kajaki Dam, what do you know about the Taliban?
Where I operated, more than you would probably like to know, including an exchange that killed a German colleague of mine. Not quite first name terms, as I didn't feel it was the time and place to ask them.
Secondly, why do you feel the need to post on a thread concerning the CAS?
Because he's my Boss and I'm fed up with the public whinging and moaning of 'so-say' people who think they are doing the Service a favour by posting their (sometimes valid) concerns on a public forum that does little to actually help.
Knob off and find your own argument. This is ours.
Thanks for the invite, but no, this is mine as much as it is yours. I just offer an alternative opinion to those who feel like operating like a Left-Wing Trade Union Shop Stewards against the Service I'm proud of, that has issues, but aren't served by the public moaning of the serving dissaffected and recently released members with a grudge. I personally feel that those on Ops could do with a better kind of support ... Thank You Very Much WM