PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Financing Solution for CPL upwards
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2007, 18:54
AHMC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Financing Solution for CPL upwards

Hi everyone,

I am currently working with my private banking manager to provide a individual customised financing solution for people who are pursuing a commercial career in aviation.

During my training i've seen the range of financial solutions narrow to the stage where there is no human perspective and pilot financing has reached the "computer says no" stage.

My private banking manager and i agree that the reason for this is due to a loss of confidence from recent years of pilot financing where a significant amount of financing applicants were unable to afford the loans awarded and hence the banks started to close the doors to non-integrated / non-sponsored applicants.

What i am proposing is this - If you are currently on your CPL course, or have completed it, and are looking to finance the remainder of your training either for Flight Instructor or Instrument Rating or both then send me a PM and we can talk further.

I'm not promising a guaranteed yes but what i have arranged is that you will be seen by my senior private banking manager and have the chance to show who you are, what you want, why you want it and how you would pay it back. He will examine your plan on a case by case basis and try to find a solution from a human perspective.

I can say that these people look after high net worth individuals and also those that have the potential for high net worth (ie. pilots). We have worked well together because he arranges unusual financing requirements and pilot financing often requires the unusual.

Payment holidays are available and as long as you are sensible and are not looking at unrealistic amounts like (60,000 unsecured etc) then it is most likely that a solution can be designed for you.

Look at this as a first step in restoring confidence in pilot financing whilst helping you to achieve your dreams as well.

We have agreed a template business plan which i'll work with you to develop before your appointment and that will help him to see all the facts.

Let me know and we can talk further.

AHMC