PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Questions for the CAS?
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2007, 16:43
GasFitter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You should retract your comment about people like me (who are prepared to tell it as it is)
Why? Just because I'm telling YOU how it is?
What utter nonesence you speak.
You should've spoken to a Scribbly or a Blunty and learned to spell! Moreover, I didn't say anything ... I wrote it!
How does it make your job any harder by me having a moan?
You've obviously never been a team player ... oh yes ... you mentioned that you didn't do sport!
I left, not because it was too hard, on the contrary.
So you left because it was easy! That's a first. At least it gave you valuable time to come on here and give AQ/HIG et al a morale boost.
Stations and Sqns were being run by PTIs, Rocks, Blunties and Scribblies and faceless civilians
Teamwork ... I refer you to my sporting comment above!
have some niff-naff form filled in rarther than going to the sandpit yet again on ops.
Spelling. See my comment on Scribblies, Blunties etc above .....
I didn't have boarding school allowance thank you. My kids went to the local secondary school,
Let us hope they can spell better than you can!
I wish I had had the time to use the sports facilities, travel and social life that you elude to.
Time Management Courses were also available. Your 'valuable' time could have been spent in the Gym rarther than moaning like 'ten-men' to anyone that wants to read it on here ... bolstering the morale of our adversaries.

Barrack Room Lawyers are all talk ... no trousers. The last thing we need on Ops is 'Bleaters' like you ... indirectly supporting the other side.

Thanks mate ... NOT!