PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Must see for EK pilots - Income protection issue
Old 19th Oct 2007, 07:25
kingoftheslipstream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This LIPS affair is a classic example of why 'an how pilots make such lousy business people...
... and why we're our own worst enemies as a group, because we are so naive and trusting and fundamentally stupid. I have not made another payment, nor will I do so. What a bull**** artist this guy is. Fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice shame on me... Well AB, I didn't just fall off the turnip truck...
Some guy, takes an idea... throws minimum business acumen behind it, but enjoys modest success... we the poor suckers, are payin' into the 'trust fund' in blind faith and now there ain't a word from the dude behind it all.
This is a disgrace.
Now that I think of it, if this pilot insurance stuff was such a good idea, you'd bet your sweet ass there'd be some big legitimate company out there runnin' it properly - and there ain't. That tells me it ain't viable as a legitimate business.
How much more evidence do we need? I'm outta this!
Furthermore folks, I reckon this is a bigger slight to our collective integrity than all that Capt America bull**** from a coupla years ago. I reckon there oughtta be some consequences for this dude AB. I reckon we should avoid this guy like the plague - bid to avoid, call in sick, whatever it takes. There needs to be some relevant and meaningful consequences from this swindle. It only cost me a little more 'n a years worth a premiums but that is still my hard earned money an' it don't belong in his pocket, that's for damned sure.
k-o-t-s