PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Afghanistan - are we repeating the mistakes of Kosovo?
Old 18th Oct 2001, 23:24
fobotcso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Mr Nice, if you do your homework before posting and read around this Forum you will find that I am 100% with you about avoiding speculation that might help The Taliban. (Stuff OBL, he's out of it by now). So I don't take kindly to your remarks.

Discussing broad Strategy here can't do any harm. All The Taliban have got to do to find out what the Allies plans are is look out of the window of whichever hospital the evil sods are sheltering in. But discussing Tactics, equipment development and deployment of machines or manpower is a NO NO.

We must be aware that our enemies are reading this stuff right there in Kabul; moreover, the cleverer ones have infiltrated this community and can easily convince the less intellectually gifted Military PPRuNers of their bona fides. Read the Britney Spears Threads if you doubt me.

I, like you, will continue to jump on any thread that seeks to identify aircrew, their locations or aircraft movements. Please be there to help me when I get flamed.

[ 18 October 2001: Message edited by: fobotcso ]