PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I think I am going to be sick!!
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2007, 00:12
Poto

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Something you guys cannot accept is that it does not suit everybody to go in an international airline as SO or whatever and spend extended periods away from a home life that needs attention etc etc.

Stop buying tickets on yourselves - it might be difficult, but try to excercise just a little imagination and understand that not everyone wants what you have.......or even think there's anything special in whatever it is that you do.
Jet dude- Not one of the posts referring to the S/O role were in any way giving that job a "I am better than you" spin.

In fact are, between Karvorka and The Sherm- who both have rather abrasive posting styles- if we all didn't know better, one would believe that J* was the best job in the world on the most sophisticated contract ever written.

Now on a 'contract' to 'contract' basis between all the Australian airlines operating jet rpt, the J* one sits at the bottom. End of story. If personal life choices are the reason you prefer to work under the J* contract then that IS your prerogative. However Having many mates at all the majors, I am yet to meet one who will say the J* star deal is the better deal.