PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The best place in the UAE?
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2007, 16:30
AirNoServicesAustralia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not so sure about being a better deal than your new deal but I'm happy with what I have got (although I have to keep that quiet otherwise I'll upset all the miserable people).

Seriously though having only visited Bahrain, Muscat and Dubai and having never lived in any of these places, I personally find Abu Dhabi is the perfect mix between being big enough to have everything you want, without being too big and having all the associated problems Dubai have. I also find location wise it is nice to be able to jump in the car and drive to Dubai whenever you want, or drive to the north east coast and go to Fujeirah, or even drive to the mountains or to Muscat for a weekend or more. Also Abu Dhabi itself with the Corniche area has a top class place to take kids to ride bikes, go for a run or whatever. Anyway as I said each to their own.

Dr Evil, what I want to know is how you are so certain of the sexual orientation of these gentlemen??!!?? Also I am sure as I said that just cos they play for the other team doesn't mean they don't play well, but maybe you can fill us in on that too???