PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Logbook flight time endorsement (FAA)
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2007, 00:47
DC10FO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Logbook & Records

Hi, to all of you that are asking about how to get the FAA to sign it and how to expedite records....this is what I did and I got a job offer 2 weeks after my second phase:

The logbook copies: I got the Aircraft type copies signed by the chief pilot of the company I worked flying that aircraft, the rest...I went to my bank, and asked to notary guy to stamp and sign it....he did. When I called the FAA and asked them who do I need to see in order to have my logbook copies signed, the guy laughed and asked me if I was applying to an Asian Carrier. He told me he had worked for an Asian Carrier and that they only look for a stamp (any kind). So he told me I oculd just go to Office Depot and have a stamp made that said FAA and then sign it myself. So I decided instead of doing it myself, just to go to a public notary and have then stamp and sign it. It worked, I got no questions from CX

The records: I took the FAA 9 weeks to send me my records. I went to HKG without it and told then Im still waiting for it, that I was going to send it to them as soon as I got it, and they said it was fine. My second phase was on Sep 02, 2007 and I just faxed the ATP written result last night Oct 16, 2007.

hope this helps....and good luck

Last edited by DC10FO; 17th Oct 2007 at 12:33.