PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Pilot suspended in hub dispute
Old 16th Oct 2007, 20:18
snaga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well carlos my boy, what about getting it all wrong!? I now understand why EI pilots have (sensibly) declined to join the nonsense here... and I now remember why I only dip in here from time to time. Here's a little wind-up to give you something to pontificate about:
Snaga there's nothing long distance about the centre of Belfast.
The reference was to long distance experts (a polite reference to being ignorant and speaking authoritatively without being acquainted with the facts. Or are you actually knowledgeable about the facts and willing to substantiate your ramblings?).

Come on up and have your little IALPA party.
Actually, as I understand it the agreement refers to all future bases, not just Belfast, so I am not sure what the coming up for an "IALPA party" bit is about. Those who want access to the pension get it when applicable and everyone is on a common seniority list. Seems kinda good to me. Alternatively, those who want to join the Raving Loonies are no doubt free to exercise their entitlement to join you.

No jurisdiction up here chief.
Did anyone claim jurisdiction? Does anyone care?

Better go get some before your next walk-out.
Not only was there no walk-out, neither was one threatened. Nor has there ever been one by EI pilots.

Methinks you are on a hobby-horse here and there is little anyone could do to dislodge you. Your post is enduring proof of the adage that "talk is cheap". Indeed.