PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2007, 18:35
vickster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jobs

Ali xander: yeah i dropped my cv off to a holiday camp to get temporary work there but no call but DUNE the shoe shop did call me for an interview but it didnt work out it was too far away. I think £1000 is a good figure to take with you. THats what i want to take too. I heard from a friend over there that they give you money when you get there but i've heard so many different things that i'm just going to forget about it and take enough money to live off in the first month .

Mother Hen: thats really helpful yet again from you thanks so much i was going to just pay again to have all those professional pics done but i'll just do what you said now my dad used to be a photographer i'm sure he can handle the passport size pics. hows your daughter ?? do you know when you finish training how easy it is to get a flight back home or how soon something i've been wondering for a while i just really want to know when i can say i'll see my family and frineds next whether its like 2 months or 5 months .....

cheerrs everyone
vicx