PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beijing PanAm - disrespect and humiliation of instructors
Old 14th Oct 2007, 22:37
Harcipotter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Baffled...

I don't know who Hudson Hawk is, but I don't think you've realized yet about where you are and the whole story of the place...

1.- As I may have said before, I left 2 months ago, while my validation was still good for "flying". The exams are not the main issue now at all as they were not 2 months ago.

2.- That policy was enforced, but gently. They offered a pay cut or a friendly leave.

3.- You got a decent hotel... congratulations!!! That is going to improve flight instruction in such a manner... . The Ya Thai was great to my taste, and the Golden Top had some minor issues... HOTELS WERE NEVER A PROBLEM.

4.- This has to be divided into 2 sections:
- Again, you prove you know nothing about Pan Am's history. Binzhou base and Baotou Base were the same when they begun...
- Demands were made way before I left. The only thing we got out of all that meeting was... AIR CONDITIONING IN THE INSTRUCTORS ROOM AT BAOTOU BASE ... soooooo productive when the things that were really requested were SERIOUS SAFETY ISSUES THAT WERE SAID TO BE CONSIDERED BY VICE-PRESIDENT TU AND NEVER EVER WERE.

5.- The salary was never competitive at all, and has only been raised for the second contract. Where I'm now I just instruct PPL and I get more than the guys on their second contract who are instructing CPL, ME and IFR.

6.- YOU DON'T LIVE LIKE A KING IN CHINA AT ALL. You do save a decent amount of money, but live like a rat...

I hope you like my addition .

Now tell me something I've said is not true. This is an open debate.

I admit there are some guys who didn't say the whole truth on some posts by the beginning of this thread, but twisting that into Pan Am being a great place for world aviation is really wicked...