PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unsecured Loans
Thread: Unsecured Loans
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2007, 21:03
docash1983

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I firstly must apologise for asking yet another very like question on a never ending thread. However, currently in my final year at university studying LLB Law expected to get a 1st and then hope to move onto training. Unfortunately like many others the problem is finance. Nor I or my family have a pot to pee in and there is no way of getting any financial support apart from begging the bank to give me the 60k for an APP course at either OAT or Cabair via a good business plan. I’ve read of people being given high unsecured loans from the bank if they have security not of the property kind but with extra strings to their bow, i.e. degree or qualification of some kind. Realistically what is the maximum unsecured loan I as a person with average credit rating but no security whatsoever can roughly expect from the banks? Either way the bank is going to have to lend me more money than my student loan as if I cant get the funding for APP, do my Bar Vocational Course next year and attempt to save and go modular or save and do the APP. However I’m not getting any younger and don’t want to miss the boat!

Any advice would be greatly received.

Docash1983