PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unprofessional to use PPRUNE?
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2007, 14:16
Captain Buck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

411A,

How little you know. In the case of the strike I'm talking about it took the company many years to recover. there were plenty of other jobs and none of the pilots ever wanted to return - most of them moved into better-paying jobs with that company's competitors or worked overseas.

I'd like to see your photographs of the pilots you say were crawling back - were they all drunk? It's managers like you who will mean that pilots will continue to post on forums like this. When you talk of Bud maytag you're referring to events which happened in the 1960s. The world, unlike you, has moved on since then. If crap managers cause an airline to fail, the business is usually picked up by another company, who will have need of more pilots - but no such luck for the failed managers.

The only thing which is simple here is your antediluvian view of management which is what makes people like me distrust most airline managements to the point where old concepts like company loyalty have now been replaced by a loyalty which extends only as far as the next pay check. Your smug self-satisfaction is positively nauseating