PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Employment - threads merged - all you need to know
Old 14th Oct 2007, 09:03
knowsup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
show us the plan!!! apples to apples? skilled drivers are being snatched up by other competing airlines. We are not at a fruit vendor where the supplies keep coming in. Don't care if you are the corner coldstore or a Spinneys. When the stock arrives you have have the systems in place to stock your shelves.
Sort of like GF pefroming one of their great AUH road trips to get back the disgruntled former GF cabin crew from EY. Big hype...going to get them back no one likes EY. They sent a team of their best to do the interviews and 4 people showed up. they picked two. That is lost leadership and digging for oil by speculation. Do not see anyone trying to join them who wants to work for an airline. But EY you do/did have the interest of skilled guys. The Etops fiasco-The haircuts-HR - and a aussie rugby team does not equal success.
As for pilots-they are pounding at your door and the flying club who does not see the urgency habbibi's their buddies in the hope of one day having a coop. I am not a disgruntled pilot who did not get into EY. I have +5000 hours and had the choice of EY or EK. After seeing which circus to join-I joined the one with the better structure and the less leaky tent. They actually know your coming when you arrive. You are put in a hotel for a week and somone in HR actually gives a sh**t about you to make sure you are alright.

My choice but after my own careful deliberations I can will stand by my decision. Make your own. But how long can anyone hang on to "in 4 years what was EK like?" You do not get second chances with the competitors in this region and now India.