PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAA pilots on the verge of a mass exodus?
Old 13th Oct 2007, 22:25
allovertheplace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does'nt matter what we do, we as white sef efricans will always be seen as the racists in the whole system!!! I am so sick and tired of being blamed for everything that goes wrong in our beautifull country. We are however in a catch 22. We should just leave...all of us...and maybe one day to return and rebuild what is left of this place!!!When who ever is done turning this place into a bigger sh1le!!!!. Maybe if we start calling a spade a spade then things will start going better.
I feel sorry for the averege joe with no qualifications because they are going to sit here, stuck in the crossfire!!!!

Why can the supporters of Zuma, Msimang, Selebi and all the rest not see what they are doing to themselves and to the country by keeping this people in force!!!Fing stupid if you ask me. Funny thing is, after each 2 month contract , coming back, a person could actually see how the quality of life here are sucked out by the ever increasing crime and the bast's that run this country!

And for us guys at the bottom of the food chain it will be a hard few years ahead before we could make it out or we might just be saved by the pilot demanding market!!!!
I have also done my fair share of contract flying and will probably still do some time in the darkness.

Just the 2 cents worth from a youngster in the industry also trying to make it through!!!