PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fat loadies!
Thread: Fat loadies!
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2007, 19:10
wg13_dummy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And when exactly did you last walk and RAF Med Centre, being the pongo that you are?
I'm guessing that you meant 'walk past'. I'm sure you will be aware of at least a couple of 'Joint' establishments. Ald and Odiham.

I am, of course, quite willing to accept that there are people who will try and get out of doing the RAFFT - I'd be blind to human nature not to - but I put it to you that an MO with 7 years of medical training (minimum) is better qualified to judge fakes and toss them out of the office than you are.
I take it you are naive and unable to see the bleedin obvious then? The obvious being that the waiting rooms fill up prior to RAFFT.

1. People smoking are not setting a good example to young types.
If I choose to smoke, I will do it in a designated area, usually out of site of the masses and more than likely, out of site of the people I'm supposed to be setting an example to. A fat bloater will be a fat bloater and can't remove himself out of site of the studes.

This statement caught my eye. Your emphasis on growbag wearing is telling. Remove the parentheses and you merely have a catch-all (you either wear one or you don't), so why the emphasis? Green-eyed monster?
Check my profile. Most definitely not.

Maple 01
Nor did anyone say it was, but you are commenting on a service you've never served in on this forum so the point is made I feel......unless you know better?
If I went onto an Army web site and tried to lay down the law
The opposite being that this is an RAF website? You’re suggesting I've come on here to berate the RAF on an exclusive RAF forum. This is a free thread and I was under the impression that anyone could comment on.....unless you know different?

Jointry and all that.