PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fat loadies!
Thread: Fat loadies!
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2007, 17:47
wg13_dummy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Correct, the fitness test isn't a challenge, but the levels set are the levels set. Who are you to decide what they should be?

You can wager what you like, but until you have a shred of evidence to back it up (and no, so-called "common sense" does not count as evidence) then you are merely hypothesizing and possibly slandering, on a public forum, numerous people with genuine medical conditions such as back problems.

And "saucer of milk" is hardly a reasoned response...
Evidence? Evidence that if you walk (thats transporting your self without the aid of a vehicle) past an RAF sick bay prior to a fitness test, its conveniently and suspiciously full of a lot of growbag wearing (and non growbag wearing) types waiting to be signed off as sick. I don't think you need to be the MO to realise some of them are truly swinging the lead.

Slanderous? Have a word. Daft comment from a professional arguer no doubt.

especially so soon in the wake of improved Army-RAF relations
Who says this is an Army v RAF debate?

As far as I'm aware, I'm the only pongo commenting. The others on here who are commenting on fatties not being a good example (which is what the original thread was about) are, as far as I'm aware, RAF.

As per usual, the topic has been pushed away from the subject at hand - people being fat not setting a good example to the young types.

Fat and military don't go together. I'm suprised some of you are putting so much effort into arguing that they do.

From what some of you are saying, RAF and military don't go together. How embarrassing.