PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAA pilots on the verge of a mass exodus?
Old 13th Oct 2007, 15:02
STUBBIES

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Ag shame

Pilotd this one is for you.
As far as I know the new South Africa is supposed to be an even playing field.We all know that it's not and alot of pilots(people) give in to that fact.What is irritating is that idiot newbies like you have no idea what charter and contract guys go through to get to the point where SAA will even look at their CV.The Govt. and SAA management make it a race issue,everyone else just want this "Apartheid" excuse for all the bull policies to end.So when you have done 3000 hours of contract and charter flyinng in Africa's holes then you can have something to say about sacrifice and oppertunites,so take your "I have the right" attitude and shove it you know where.I am so sick and tired of the double standards an being the scape goat for the situation SA is in.The place(SA and SAA) is falling appart because of BEE and Affirmative action and no one with half a brain can deny that.Get over yourself and think further ahead than your own situation,think about your children, grandchildren,and the hole they will have to fight to make a living in if these policies are to continue.

Good luck to all you guys and girls in SA fighting the fight.Be strong.