PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Video footage of TAP A310 in extreme low flying turn at airshow
Old 13th Oct 2007, 09:27
3Ten

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mike Jenvey wrote:
Bom dia, 3Ten. I guess that with your profile, you probably (certainly?) know/knew the pilots concerned.......?
Yes, you're right. Don't really know where you're pointing at, since, if you also read my previous posts, you could see that I strongly disaprove 2 of the maneuvers performed that day.

I also know Fernando Pinto, and additionally, I know the proper places to take care of things.

lederhosen wrote:
Fair enough to defend your colleagues or maybe even yourself, I personally am concerned by what the replies from apparent TAP insiders suggest about company culture and attitudes towards safety.
The problem with this forums is that, if someone comes here to the last pages without reading from the begining, may grab a totally wrong idea based on this inconsequent statements.

I'm not TAP, I don't aprove the display, I voted "YES, dangerous", and I don't see many insiders here. But I'm a professional, unlike many here.

We even see a swiss guy here saying "take another plane". Did it strike you that it's very easy to interpret a swiss motivation against TAP?