PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fat loadies!
Thread: Fat loadies!
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2007, 07:02
TheInquisitor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its not about being super fit, its about looking reasonably armed forces like.
So, the crux of the argument here rests around what you LOOK like? That's the only thing I'm hearing here, once the bull**** is weeded out.

Let me get this straight - your complaint is that these fat f**kers don't LOOK military enough for you? I have worked with plenty of fat blokes over the years - I've never come across ONE who couldn't do his job because of his weight. You are ASSUMING that this crewman would have trouble 'humping and dumping' in the back of a helo just because of the way he looks? I guess we could save some money then, by chinning off STANEVAL, if you're good enough to assess someones ability in role with a mere glance.

You are saying that anyone who strays from your idea of what a 'military' person should look like should be binned, regardles of how capable they are in their role? You, my friend, have your priorities all to cock - I'd be very wary of doing any kind of Op with the likes of you.

And I would LOVE to see you tell a bunch of unshaven, long-haired 'hooligans' that they didn't look 'military' enough for you - and walk away with your teeth intact!

Thinking about it I reckon Rik Waller could push and pull a few knobs as well.
Sounds like you spend alot of your time 'pulling knobs' - mainly your own, in front of the gym mirror.

Who gives 7 shades of sh!t what somebody LOOKS like? It's a war, not a fcuking beauty contest.