PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beijing PanAm - disrespect and humiliation of instructors
Old 12th Oct 2007, 18:25
citationXtreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grow up my friend!

Hahahahaha, first and foremost, I am not flying the CJ... and no I am not Howard either. You have too much time in your hand and perhaps watching the Emily Rose DVD over and over again too many times! When you start using names, it says a lot about your family upbringing! You do not know how to respect others and obviously feels bitter that you did not get to do the CJ type-rating? Good thing you did not get selected, you just don't have IT! You claimed that instructors at Pan Am flew 10 hours a month? If you are one of them, then you are one of those that took Pan Am and the students for a ride? Ahhh... you are one of those that will find every reasons to stay in your room and think how to justify to the world and more importantly, to yourself for being such a loser? go get a life my friend! oh? you start being blasphemous too? Do not use the name Jesus to vent your anger. Please be objective and professional and have some respect for the many christian that are also reading your crap! You seems to know nothing about Jesus, so do not use His name that way, okay? There were many others that were crucify before Jesus, and along with Jesus. You really need to get over the fact that you are nothing but a SORE LOSER! This is so sad! Yes, HD did fight, he fought for all of us against the Chinese Management, and you have no idea how many times we see him feeling so beaten, do what the Chinese want, so that he can recover and buy himself time to fight another day? HD do not have to work for BPIAA, he can get any job anywhere anyday. He stood his ground to protect all of us (including you!) until he can fight no more. My friend, over here, if you are trying to do something right, you will not last long. That was what they did to PM, to HD, and to whoever that is trying to do the RIGHT THINGS! Posting emails that was instructed by the Chinese on Pprune was so unprofessional and childish. Funny thing too, I never save any of those emails because I know they do not actually come from HD but from the Chinese through HD. I have deleted them long time ago. No wonder you could not move forward, how could you when you are still holding on to the past and crying and blaming everyone but yourself. Did you have the blls to speak up like DB? What have you done for BPIAA, fellow instructors or yourself? Sorry, I understand your frustration and pain but posting emails here? you are a child!