PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beijing PanAm - disrespect and humiliation of instructors
Old 12th Oct 2007, 13:20
nijiggajigga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't need to convince you of anything, nor do I need to define, elaborate, or go further into detail with my words.

Where am I? I'm flying for a Charter airline...

-Operated by EXPERIENCED managers
-Maintained by properly trained & certified FAA mechanics
-Flown with REAL AVGAS (100LL)
-Flown with ZERO standby's
-Flown within 2 miles of military traffic (KC135 low alt flyby, C130 low alt flyby, F16's ILS approach
-Flown within 2 miles of commercial traffic on arrival (Northwest A330, 747-200, Asiana A321, Continental Express ATR42, Air China 737-800 and more)

You want hard facts? You are a 6-year old sissy. Your one-sided views do nothing but show those unfortunate pprune readers how little your ability to understand the sole fact that Chinese management RARELY supported any decisions made by Howard, Pat, Justin, Ron, Toshi, Noel, Peter, Mattieu, Jonathon, Philip, and any standards instructor.

I should whack you upside the face with my reality bat..

And where in the world did you comprehend that I went out and got my own 747 type rating? I never said I did, nor did I even come close to offering the slightest glimpse of implying that.

No wonder why you can't understand my posts... your head is too clouded with falsifications by instructors who do not have the capabilities to see the whole picture, rather they fall into the category of those who blame and point fingers, instead of those like Derek Butler who try to improve the school... all of those people I mentioned above, and you can throw my name in there as well.. as well as Tony Soloman, Robin, and everyone else who opened Wuhai (including myself), all of those people who were BS'ed around in Handan waiting for that base to open fit into that category. I bet you have no idea how they were treated in Handan. Don't come to me telling me I don't know the facts. I get my information from the majority of instructors who I still remain good friends with... try doing the same, instead of drawing your conclusions based on the opinions of ill-informed instructors.