PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rex and the Media Release
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2007, 13:01
Crankhandle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a bunch of gooses

Having just a little while ago walked out of Rex's front door for good, I am glad to say I have found life as I never knew it before. Crews were great to work with but I wouldn't give a toss for the management and I think I can talk for a lot of the past and present crews, the training and checking top brass are totally out of control and this is reflected in the company's lack of ability in holding onto pilots.
Throwing money at the staff problem will fix things in the short term but that management mob take the cake, I don't recall any one having any respect or time for the likes of CH, NH, MN or JD, if Kim and his bunch can't see the total lack of talent these drop-kicks exhude then I don't see a lot of future for the company. And I really don't care.
What a laugh, give me a break, train a bunch of low timers for the right seat, soon there won't be any experienced left seaters left and these new trainees will want their upgrade to the left seat with 50 hours on type.
I'm so glad I won't have to fly the SLAB myself while training them for the same lousy pittance of a pay packet.
This company is a joke, share the sentiments of these Pprune pages with the shareholders and the ASX and get them out of the air, maybe they will be replaced with a genuine operator. Well we can only hope.