PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beijing PanAm - disrespect and humiliation of instructors
Old 12th Oct 2007, 09:33
nijiggajigga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You're probably the most mentally-challenged person I've ever seen on this forum...

You really think Howard has the maturity of an 8-year old, and making multiple accounts?

Leave the moderating work to the moderators and administrators of this forum.

And as a thought for this reply.. your so inside the closet you're entering Narnia. Do you have any idea what you're even talking about? All of those things you posted, were never approved by Chinese Management. Simon (from the UK) was sent to get his CJ type rating. Once he got to the states, Chinese management denied him and brought him back. Simon already has turbine time in similar aircraft. HD didn't make that decision. For having 2 CJ's, only 1 that works (so I've been told) do you really need more than 4 instructors? If your so anal about hanging around on the glipse hope of Pan Am letting you fly it, break a leg doing just that. You have a better chance of paying for your own 747 type rating and grabbing a job with a major airline than waiting for Pan Am to get you your type rating (on an aircraft probably no longer airworthy to fly). In addition to that, let me ask you this. How many instructor meetings have you had since the departure of HD? When I first got to BPIAA I had a meeting in SJZ every month, ran by HD. When HD was moved to Baotou, you know how many I had? Zero. I wasn't in Baotou but for 1 month before I moved to Wuhai. So tell me, has anyone actually held any type of effective meetings since HD's departure? Has anyone tried to implement new things (and actually had them approved by Chinese Management)? I left Pan Am 2 months ago... and not one thing was improved. Not safety, not financially, not ethically. It wasn't until a large amount of instructors headed off to Beijing for interviews for that Jordanian flight school did managers start getting their panties wet... Many valid complaints were brought up in that meeting. Know how many complaints were solved? If I recall correctly, just one. You have us to thank for getting them to install that big air conditioner in YOUR flight instructor office.

I would say at least 75% of the items brought up on that letter written by Derek had been brought up in that meeting, that's how I know they haven't been dealt with.

I say two things in my closing statements...

1) Read the fine print of your contract, and view the whole picture (not just your 1-sided opinion)

2) Pan Am loves you