PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All under control MB??
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2007, 09:06
olderairhead

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I really should know better but I am going to respond.

APMR on the day of the count the reps contacted the accounting firm that were employed to conduct the ballot. The reps were told the result was not to be divulged to them unless authorised by JW. JW was contacted and refused to permit to occur and stated "the numbers are not important".

The AFAP also tried to access the result with the same result. They also contacted JW and were told the same as the reps.

The next day the AFAP on advice from the reps wrote to the company to attempt to recommence negotiations. This was rejected by the company.

The AFAP and reps communicated these events to the pilot group. Since then every attempt by the AFAP and reps to get the company to the table have failed. Instead the company did the roadshow.

To date they have not made any communication with the AFAP nor the reps to progress the negotiations.

As far as giving the pilots updates, well there are none that they can give. Rather than pick on the reps, why not ask the company why they have refused every attmpt by the reps to recommence negotiations.

I also question where you get the "60/40 70/30" figures.

Either you have access to insider information from management or you are plucking them out of your @rse.

Either way I think you should explain.

On the matter of staff resignations, have you actually asked them personally why they are leaving.

I have and the answers I have received do not support your theory but rather that put forward by ringin.

And from my readings of some of his posts it appears to me he is not employed by the group but is close to someone who is and also in the "know".

Might be wrong, but I don't really care who he is. But he has posted some info that is from my knowledge, pretty accurate.

Cheers
OAH