PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beijing PanAm - disrespect and humiliation of instructors
Old 12th Oct 2007, 06:42
whatisthathey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
By X on PPRUNE about Panam:
Yes, I'm still "carrying my cross" over here in China
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthr...=246851&page=2

By citationXtreme on PPRUNE about X:
Where were you when he was crucify?
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthr...=283450&page=9

X is JESUS!!!!

By X on PPRUNE:
But until you changed your perspective and way of looking at the world (the world REALLY DO NOT owed you a living!)

By citationXtreme on PPRUNE:
The world do not owed you a living, neither does HD!
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthr...=283450&page=9

The X battles:

By CitationXtreme on PPRUNE about X:
Sometimes we have to fight for the things we believe, but when you know no matter how hard you fight, you are fighting a losing battle, should you continue?

X is Jesus, he fight a losing battle, but remenber he do not owed you a living!!!!!!!

X and CitationXtreme the same LIAR, the same person.

By X on PPRUNE:
I really shouldn't be waisting my time writing comments on a message board. But, when my instructors are in the right, I will come to their defense at all costs. Maybe if Mexican Jack would have stuck around a little longer with this terrible company, he would be reaping some of the rewards I have now offered to my top instructors:

1. $2000.00 CASH bonus for completion of the first contract.
2. $1000.00 CASH bonus for each instructor referral that is hired.
3. $10.00 per hour bonus for each hour flown over 70 hours per month.
4. 2 days off with pay and a 200RMB gift certificate for superior evaluations.
5. FO program in 737 freight operations for company recommended instructors who complete 2 years with the company which includes a Type Rating.
6. Senior Instructor positions with a starting salary of $2200.00 per month.

The company has also announced the purchase of 3 Avanti aircraft for future 135 operations.

Please read again what he wrote: "Maybe if Mexican Jack would have stuck around a little longer with this terrible company, he would be reaping some of the rewards I have now offered to my top instructors:"

1. $2000.00 CASH bonus for completion of the first contract.

Who got that?

2. $1000.00 CASH bonus for each instructor referral that is hired.

Who got that?

4. 2 days off with pay and a 200RMB gift certificate for superior evaluations

Who got that?

5. FO program in 737 freight operations for company recommended instructors who complete 2 years with the company which includes a Type Rating.

The company has also announced the purchase of 3 Avanti aircraft for future 135 operations

Who got that?

Answer: nobody. Howard: LIAR, FAKE.

Do you want some more?

X wrote in a Panam email (01-01-07):
I negotiate with the leaders for promotions and salary increases. I fight for your time off. I fight to keep your jobs secure.

Our time off decreased after your arrival at PanAm, our pay increased after your departure.

Have a look, he wrote this email the 19-10-2006:
I believe President Y has been more than generous allowing weekends off during the stand down.
The "banked days" IS NOT part of the contractual agreement between PanAm and the employee. It is an incentive offered by the flight department to allow an extra work day in the schedule and accumulating up to 20 days per contract period for extra time off.

If the abuse of the system continues, I will have no alternative but to suspend the banked day policy. I hope it does not come to this, but my patience is wearing thin.

That how he fought for us

X wrote (31-12-2006) (about his girlfriend training in the Citation):
Not to worry Mr. Field....after receiving your email I have notified the
leaders, and I will be paying for her Type myself.

EX FED, CitationXtreme, ZBOW or die, Imotep, Harry pothead are the same person. Pay attention when you read their post, your are not supposed to know they are the same person.

In October 2006:
Ladies and Gentlemen:

The General Operations Manual is currently being revised. This manual will contain PanAm Policy and Procedures, Company Structure, Job Descriptions, Disciplinary and Administrative Actions, Emergency Response Procedures, and contact lists.

This publication will be made available to each employee. Revisions to the manual, as they occur, will be distributed to each employee. Each employee will be responsible for performing the revision and updating the list of effective pages.

General Manager / Director of Flight Training
Beijing PanAm International Aviation Academy

Who have seen this manual??????

Do you want some more? X and his friends (girl-)

X wrote the 01-11-06
Ladies and Gentlemen:

On October 31st, President Y formally announced and published my promotion to the level of Division Manager of Flight Training

Again who the fight?

the 01-11-2006 X wrote:

President Y has tasked me in structuring the tiers below me. This was a 2 week process where Mr. Y and I discussed what was needed to make the operation more efficient and safe. During our meetings, several people were considered for these positions and promotions, and the final results are now ready to publish. Effective immediately, the following personnel changes have been implemented.

General Manager - Flight Training Department I

He will assume the position of GM of Flight Training Department I. He will not be formally moved into this position until after Pat leaves in February due to the 2006 manning quota. Basically, he will be in training along side me during this transition period, such as I was with Pat. I will slowly be handing him some of my duties to take charge of. He is more than likely going to take charge of any base we may open in the U.S. when, and if, that time comes.

Manager / Flight Standards

30 days after, yes 30 days after that s the email we received:
Ladies and Gentlemen:

Due to the recent departure of and to the CE-525 training course, the following changes within the flight department have been made:

So we know now for who you were fighting. 30 days after having been nominated as MANAGER they were already back in US flying the CJ1... and the manager positions became available, what a quick change. and lucky guys right?

So now read again: This was a 2 week process where Mr. and I discussed what was needed to make the operation more efficient and safe.

Yes a 2 weeks process!!!! but after 30 days they were already flying the CJ1!

And at the same time far away from politics we were flying, we were doing the job...

X you wrote the 31-12-2006 (happy new year):
There are going to be 3 others trained in March along with
and the Chinese pilots, providing you are willing to sign an
additional 18 month training contract

nobody else than your girlfriend were trained by March 2006.

Last edited by whatisthathey; 6th Nov 2007 at 13:51.