PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC holdpool (ATPers)
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2007, 10:21
Mintflavour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do you think there's the possibility to stay more than a year in the pool? And the possibility of seeing the ATP Holdpool cancelled? Or the benefits and conditions of the contracts with the partner airlines downgraded?
a: yes, I think there is few coming up to their 1 year anniversary, and being nearer the back end of the pool I wouldn't be surprised to see my one year anniversary at the current stagnant rate.

b: No I don't think it will be cancelled... Things have slowed up in terms of recruitment with the partnership airlines due to mergers, BACON guys going to EZY etc. so its just bad timing on our part. Above all CTC have a reputation to keep and dumping 37-39 guys currently in the hold pool who they have already invested a small chunk of money in then what’s the point. We are not costing them anything while we contiue to swim. We are fortunate that we are not bonded and free to find an alternative route should we want to.

C: I hope not but I guess that will depend on how much CTC want to get rid of us or how desperate we get. We need to remember we went this route because we liked what it said on the tin, and again it would not do CTC much good to do otherwise without our consent.. I still believe they will continue to work hard to help us out.

Hopefully we will get an update from them soon!!

Mint