PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fat loadies!
Thread: Fat loadies!
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2007, 10:13
D-IFF_ident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got to agree with Brain Potter here. Perhaps a study of levels of fitness of various Air Forces versus human factor induced aviation incidents would be appropriate? Or a paper on the evolution of fitness testing as could be correlated against retention of experienced and talented aviators? It might be interesting simply to research the levels of, say, NAT structure violations by the apparently uber-fit, young and less experienced crews of the USAF AMC fleet compared to the knackered old pie-eaters of the RAF AT fleet, perhaps.

Misguided weapon - I see you are new.... Take some time to read a few posts. Although this is a rumour network, many of us like to back-up our rumours, thoughts and theories with facts, or at least accessible evidence. A sweeping generalization (yes, I did use a Z; I pronounced it 'Zee' too, in case you were wondering) suggesting Loadies are fat without giving at the very least the ratio of fatties to skinnies in the feeder, at the gym or in the pool, does not give the full picture. It is also unfair to Navigators.

Aye

Edited for spolling