PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helitech 2007 incl photos
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2007, 16:15
PANews

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes skidlid.... written by me....

The two points are the same.... 'as late as November'. No shock horror job here.

And both comments [here and there] relate to two conversations I had with the CEO of KAAT as to their expectations for delivery. Not sure why that is supposed to be such a big deal. Certainly not sure what or whom I am supposed to be bashing, certainly not KAAT or the aircraft.... someone thrown a wobbly out there?

There is thick skin, thin skin and no skin here from quichmech. Just stating what I knew to be a fact based on one reasonably important source. And no I didn't ask him any further detail, nuff said on the subject.

G-KSSH was sitting on the ground at Duxford last week with a police belly role-pod fitted for the reasons I gave, it was not role changed to ambulance. That seems to be a fact whether the wires are in or out.

Maybe the lease agreement to KAAT has not started yet? Well I thought there was a leased BO105 aircraft at Dunsfold? That fits the bill doesn't it? So the basic lease has started and KAAT EXPECT TO TAKE DELIVERY OF KSSH IN NOVEMBER. Clearly there will be different costs... so perhaps there will be a new lease created to replace the BO105 lease.

Perhaps rather than knocking the guesses you can enlighten us with chapter and verse then?