PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is your helicopter carbon footprint?
Old 9th Oct 2007, 16:05
Rotorbee

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts
@crab
You certainly do not understand the idea. It is a bit more complicated then you claim. Unfortunately due to lobbying and stupid law makers, the system was perverted and the trading of certificates came to a standstill this year.
The system could save quite a bit co2 emission, but that is what happens when people do not understand the idea.

How cunningly you ask for the production our heating equipment. The problem of the chain of production for equipment has been discussed thousands of times before and you can prove that we should include the production of the hospital where I was born to my co2 emissions. That is not the accepted method. Therefore I leave this to your fantasy.

But what you don't get, that I do not stand for or against the global warming discussion. I stand for a helicopter industry that has a good public reputation and reacts and does something. The public opinion will come after us, if we are not faster. Denying global warming, spells disaster. Got it now?

If you do not believe in global warming ... you will in 20 years. I don't care if YOU believe in it, but I care about helicopters and this industry.